Wyoming State Water Plan, Wyoming Water Development Office
Develop essential information concerning the current status and future availability of water resources in Wyoming.
- Maintain an inventory of accurate and contemporary water data for use by the Governor, State Legislature, state agencies, and the public.
- Use the water data and information to facilitate successful Water Development Office planning projects and contribute to the Governor's Water Strategy.
- Improve public outreach and input through Wyoming Water Update(WyWU) Meetings.
It is important to be dynamic and seek new projects beneficial to the State.
- The development of statewide projects will be pursued to benefit the Water Development Office's planning projects.
- Stay focused on new ideas for potential projects